Monday, August 16, 2010

Last of the Tickled Pink

I have a few scraps left over to make a few cards, but I managed to get through the rest of the paper. For my last project, I made a paper bag album journal for my weight journey. I have always struggled with my weight. In fact, there was never a time in my life when I was not overweight and that includes when I was a baby. It is easy to blame heredity and genes, but in the end, it comes down to the fact hat I am the only one who can take hold of the problem and try to better myself. So, I created this journal as a tool for me to use, to write down my weight loss/gain and I have included hidden tags, on which I can write what I am feeling, frustrations, etc. I think it will be invaluable for me.
CIMG3114
CIMG3115
CIMG3116
I think it is really ironic that, by using a scallop punch, my tags look like I took bites out of them. (Diet not going well..must eat scrapbook projects!)
Tickled Pink
I Am
White Crossgrain
Paper lunch sacks
SU! Scalloped circle punch

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your blog! Thanks for entering my blog give away! Good luck!

RGKreations said...

LOL - Twyla, you really had me laughing about the scalloped punch looking like you took a bite of the book...I'm still giggling as I type. Punches are big on my wish list - I'm going to stay away from shell scallops as long as I can in light of this!!

Beautiful blog BTW!

Post a Comment