Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Candy Winner and Olivia

Awhile back, I was offering some blog candy in the form of 8 Christmas cards. Well, I finally got around to drawing a name from my 26 followers, and the winner is…….

……..COURTNEY

Congratulations, Courtney! Fittingly, it was my own little Courtney who drew the name from the bucket. If you could please get me your contact information, I will get your cards in the mail.

I got to play with another new pack of paper and it will be a great one, as we are having our family pictures done in the fall leaves this year.

CIMG3180

I used the paper to make a couple of tags.

Supplies used (all CTMH):

Olivia Level 2 Paper Pack

A Little Thanks – November SOTM (ask me how to get one for free!)

Smiles

Petite Perks – Memories (you can get this one for free as well!)

Mini Medleys – Sunset and Pear

0 comments:

Post a Comment