Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Blog Directions

I haven’t been a very good blogger, and though I apologize over and over, it doesn’t get batter. I would like to be that person who has a new post every day, so I thought I would try something different.
I am giving myself challenges and different things to post each day. Here is my new schedule:    
Monday – Close to My Heart Day                         
Tuesday – Anything Day
Wednesday –   Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 
Thursday – H2H Challenge                           
 Friday – Photograph Friday                     
 Saturday -  Scentsational Saturday (I am also a consultant for Scentsy and will allot one day for that as well)                                                       Sunday – Sunday Pages
I know it is unrealistic to post every day, and I do want to keep things real. I will miss some posts sometimes, as life does get in the way of our plans once in awhile, but I will do my best to be a good blogger.
Thanks for sticking in there with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment