Friday, November 18, 2011

Creative Claire

Claire is my oldest niece and she is very special to me. She moved with her family to Medicine Hat and I miss her so much.

Being the oldest of four, she rarely has time to herself, and was super excited that she was going to be able to come and stay with us all by herself…no sisters or brothers.

She loves to craft and is so very creative. We wanted to make something special for her new room. This is the first time, since she was less than two, that she would have her own bedroom. when they lived in Saskatoon, she shared a room with both of her sisters! I am very proud of what she came up with and I think it will look super in her bedroom!

wills pics 059

Supplies Used (CTMH, unless noted):

Paper:
Bella (retired)

Stamps:
Everlasting Life

Accessories:
Pearls
Rub-ons
Paper Flowers
Embosslits Butterflies (SU!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment