Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rayna’s Day of Play

I will be attending Rayna's Day Of Play on Sunday. It is an event to honor the memory of a very special little girl, Rayna Korte. Last year, at the age of six, she lost a four year battle to leukemia. Rayna's one wish was that she would have 100 days to play. The Children's Wish Foundation made that possible for her and she lived out that wish, passing on the 100th day.

All of the commissions for my Scentsy sales will be donated to the Children's Wish Foundation, to help make wishes come true for other terminally ill children. I encourage you to attend the event on Sunday. If you are unable to make it, please consider making a purchase from my website. Just be sure to click on "Rayna's Day of Play" before placing your order.

I thank you in advance for your support to this worthy cause.

twylasheart.scentsy.com

464428_295975873824932_1878185167_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment