Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sophia Lael Norris

I apologize that I have not been posting, but I have a really good reason…and here she is:
SONY DSC
She arrived on Monday, September 10th and we couldn’t be more thrilled. She is an amazing baby, sleeps and eats well and I couldn’t ask for more. I know, with her quiet disposition, I could probably spend a lot more time in my craft room, but I choose, instead, to spend my time holding her. She is my last baby and I know she will not be little for very long. When she is tired of being held and I am feeling better after my c-section, I will venture back into the craft room and be creative. Until then, thanks for being a faithful follower and I shall post something creative soon.
SONY DSC

1 comments:

Linda said...

Twyla, She is absolutely darling. I don't blame you for wanting to hold her instead of creating. God Bless you and your family with many years of great scrapbook moments.

Linda McGee

Post a Comment