Thursday, May 6, 2010

High School Graduation

Wow…I cannot believe it was already 13 years ago…almost to the day. My kids were digging through some boxes that we have yet to unpack and they found this picture. They did not tell me the found it, however, and I saved it from the playroom floor. It was a little wrinkled and bent and I was a little upset. I figured the best way to protect it and save it for the long run was to scrapbook it, so that is what I did.

CIMG2834

Supplies Used (CTMH unless noted):

Reflections – Bottom Border Portrait – page 28

Blue Ribbon Level 2 My Reflections

Cranberry Crossgrain Ribbon

Headline Alphabet

Tiny Typewriter Alphabet

Colonial White Brads

Paper Flowers – Wal-Mart

Flower Ribbon - Costco

Red Rhinestones – Michael’s

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment