Sunday, January 9, 2011

…And I’m Back!!!

Happy 2011, everyone! I am glad to be getting back into a routine and it is time I stat blogging again. I don’t really have any artwork to show, as the things I am working on right now are a bit of a secret. I do, however,need to get used to posting every day again. And as I sat wondering what to post, CTMH came up with a great YouTube tutorial on our brand new spray pen. I think you will enjoy it and if you would like to get some spray pens for yourself, let me know or visit my website.

Don’t forget that February 1 is the launch of our brand new 6-month Idea Book. I have had a sneak peek and I know you are going to absolutely fall in love with the new products, just like I have. If you want to earn some great new products for free and you live in Canada, contact me and I will tell you how!

0 comments:

Post a Comment