Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cards for Purse Box

I made some greeting cards to match the purse box that I made for my mother-in-law’s birthday. They are very simple cards, but I did not want anything too fancy to take away from the purse itself. I know she will like them and who can’t use some extra cards, right?

CIMG2799

I again, used the Martha Stewart paper.

Both of the sentiments ( Happy Birthday and Best Wishes), as well as the frame around the sentiments are SU!

I used the SU! scalloped circle punch and the build-a-brads to make the flowers at the bottom.

The insides of the cards are blank, allowing for more writing.

I paired these with envelopes and put them inside the purse for a perfect little gift.

I am hoping to make some more purses today and use up this paper. I will post them tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment