Monday, April 19, 2010

“Sweet Card”

The kids have been invited to a birthday party on Saturday for a little girl in the neighborhood. She will be turning six and I thought it was a great opportunity to make a card using the SU! sweet treats cups, which I had purchased some time ago. I would like to find some smaller gum balls for them, but alas, these will have to do until I accomplish that quest.

CIMG2798

CIMG2797

Most of the products used were from Stampin’ Up! This includes the paper, the gumball machine, the sweet treats cup and the gumball stamp used on the inside.

The sentiment from the inside of the card CTMH – For Every Occasion.

I am looking forward to playing around with the Sweet Treats cups some more, so there will likely be more post with them in the future.

I hope Emily enjoys her card and has a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Alizabethy said...

what yummy looking cards!

Tracy said...

Love that card. I used these treat cups for a halloween.
They are so fun.

Post a Comment