Monday, April 26, 2010

A “Spring” Birthday Card

I made this card for my sister-in-law for her birthday. My supplies were limited, as I was at my sister’s house when I made it and did not have access to any of my CTMH supplies. Thankfully she had a few stamp sets and it all worked out just fine. It makes me sad to look at the card and think of spring because it is snowing out again today and after the beautiful week we had last week, I was wondering if that was our summer :(

CIMG2646

Supplies used (CTMH unless otherwise noted):

Love You Forever Stamp Set

Intrinsic Backgrounds Stamp Set

For Every Occasion Stamp Set

White Daisy Sassy Strands (retired)

Paper, flowers, ribbon and buttons (not CTMH; from my sister’s stash)

I paper pieced the birds, nest and leaves and attached them with pop dots.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card.
Snow!!! I sure hope it doesnt' come here.

Post a Comment