Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Little Paper Purse

I saw a few of these adorable paper purses and I knew it would make a great birthday present for my mother-in-law. She would appreciate it and I thought it to be a great opportunity to finally create one. The pattern for the purse can be purchased here.

CIMG2793

I used Martha Stewart Classic Woodland Paper. (I received this pad as a gift for Christmas and needed a way to use it. I would personally never buy anything Martha Stewart.)

I used adhesive pearls for embellishments and te rest of the purse is made completely with paper.

Aren’t these purses cute. I plan to make some more to use up more of this paperpad. I would also like to make some matching greeting cards to put inside the purse.

I will hopefully get these done and posted in the next few days.

As always, thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is adorable. WOW you did a good job.
Now would these be used as gift bags?

Kirsti said...

Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…

Love this little paper purse

Post a Comment