Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grand Opening Blog Candy

I have some blog candy to give to one lucky follower of my brand new blog! Everyone who is a follower or becomes a follower is automatically entered. You can also earn extra entries – one for mentioning the candy on your blog and linking it to mine (please leave me a comment) and one entry for leaving me a comment with advice on making this a good blog that all papercrafters will want to be a part of.

Now, on to the candy…

CIMG2785

2 sheets Daisy D’s stickers

True Friends My Acrylix stamp set

White Daisy Sassy Strands

Fancy Pants White Icing Wraps

Love Always Journalling Spots

(Sorry, my hydrangeas are not included)

I will pick a winner on Friday and will post to my blog on Saturday. Come back and see if it was you!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I would do some individual posts about each paper pack, and would show a sample layout and card using each. Also link to CTMH videos on Youtube.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Congrats on your new blog! Blogging can be a lot of fun! Hmmm... a tip, huh? Well, I know I love to look at the photos more than reading, so my tip would be to make yourself a homemade photobox (I have a post on my blog on how-to, you can find it under Labels on my sidebar), and then get some great lighting to light from the top-front and your photos will grab the viewers attention... absolutely a must-have!

Sharpshooting by Sherri said...

I will link you to my blog, become a follower, and also tell you that a simple to follow tutorial, or frugal ways, are great ideas to get people to come back, taking into of course the fact you have beautiful artwork.

Tracy said...

I think your blog is great. I like your cards and you photo's are clear. My advice is to do it how you like it. If you try to do it for others it won't be fun anymore.

Roxy said...

Hi Twyla, I love the background of your blog! I've gained followers of my blog by entering weekly challenges. Good luck with the blogging, but be warned that it's addicting!

Post a Comment