Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

My friend and fellow CTMH sister, Deneen, was offering some blog candy on her blog to celebrate 50,000 hits. Well, I WON! I got my package today and I was WOWED! She is such an amazing artist and such an inspiration to me.

CIMG3097

This is an adorable mini version of the purses that I posted awhile back. Isn’t it cute. The best thing is that she also sent me the template so I can make some. The pendant necklace hanging behind the purse is also one of Deneen’s creations. If you want to see some more of her wonderful pendants, check them out here.

CIMG3098

Here are some of the cards that I received in my prize package. The one with the pink tulip is actually a notebook.

CIMG3099

And some more cards that I got. I am so happy with my blog candy and Deneen rocks. Don’t you agree. You should check out her blog, A Path of Paper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment