Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Christmas In July

While we were away on vacation, I sent a day making Christmas cards with my mom, my sister-in-law and my mom’s friend, Kathy. I know it seems a little early, but I have a lot of cards to make and send out, so starting now is a smart thing for me. I will be posting Christmas cards for the next several days. I am starting at the bakery tomorrow and will be extremely busy this week with wok, classes and family. I will try to get into my craft room, but at this point it is not looking really promising.

(front)

CIMG3058

(inside)

CIMG3059

All product used is CTMH except for the Stickles on the front trees. The paper is from the Everlasting paper pack, which is now retired. I have heard that there is some fabulous Christmas paper coming out in the new catalog, but we will have to wait until September 1st to see them. The trees are from Holiday Trinkets and the inscription is from Card Chatter-Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment