Monday, July 5, 2010

My “Purse”onality!

I always said that I was not a purse or a shoe person. I never used to carry a purse; only a wallet. After I had my kids, I got so used to carrying a diaper bag around and being able to take a lot with me, that I started carrying a purse. I still was not much of a purse person. I used the same purse for three years. Well, in the past year or so, something changed in me and I started liking purses a lot more than I used to. I found it boring to always use the same purse. A friend from work gave me a couple that she no longer used and I bought a few myself. I now own eight purses. That is about seven more than I ever owned in my life a year ago. By far, my favorite one is this one that I ordered from Oriental Trading Company. You can get your own here.

CIMG2938

CIMG2940

The purse has two clear 8 1/2” x 11” pockets. In the first one, I cut down the cover from one of my catalogs and stuck it in there. I thought it would be great to be able to advertise wherever I go. On the second side, I made a page of my three kids. I used My Mind’s Eye “Laundry Line” collection. The paper and embellishments not only matched the pictures, but it also matched the outfit I wore to a wedding a couple of weeks ago. I love that I can change the pages to suit my “purse”onality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment