Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes…

Since I started working at the bakery, I have had no time for anything. My craft room is neglected, my reading list is neglected and most of all, my kids are neglected. Since I work such early hours, I don’t see the kids before work. When I get home, I usually take a nap and then it is time for supper and getting the kids to bed. They were starting to feel it and asked if we could do something fun together. When questioned about what they wanted to do, cupcakes was the answer. Baking is the last thing I want to do when I come home from work, but I will do anything for the little monsters. We ended up having a lot of fun and I do enjoy seeing my budding bakers at work. (Hopefully it will come in handy in 10 years when they come to work at the bakery!)

William making a blue monster!

CIMG3082

Courtney and her purple lady bug!

CIMG3081

Alex and her ???

CIMG3086

CIMG3090

CIMG3091

Finally….we eat!

CIMG3094

CIMG3093

CIMG3092

0 comments:

Post a Comment