Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jess!

Another friend, another birthday! Jess’s birthday was on Monday. She was my boss at the Co-op, but now that I am not working there anymore, we can be “real” friends. It was hard for us because we hit it off right away when I started there, but because she was my immediate supervisor, we couldn’t really have a relationship outside of work. Now we can and we are both happy about it. Our kids are the same age and we will definitely getting together a lot more now. So, my real friend, Happy birthday!

CIMG2936

CIMG2937

All products used in this card were from CTMH. The paper was from the Cherry-O pack. Other things used were the tulip mini medleys, the autumn daisy flowers (retired), big pinks flowers, heartfelt wonder, cocoa grosgrain and tulip grosgrain. The stamp sets used were Treasures of the Heart (retired), A Little Everything (March 2010 SOTM), and Say It In Style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment